- Welcome Letter
- Parents, please remember to take crib sheets & blankets home every weekend and put back on on Mondays
- Please remove your shoes when entering the rooms. We’d like to keep the floors clean and dry for the children to crawl & play on.
- Please check you child’s cubbie for extra clothes that are weather and size appropriate.
- We will be going outside to play and take walks daily, weather permitting. Don’t forget to label all items!!!
- Please bring a family photo for us to display!!!
- Please make sure all of your child’s belongings are labeled:
*Bottles *Lids *Nuks *Blankets *Diaper Bags… etc.
- Health Report Forms need to be updated every 6 months. Please have your Doctor sign & return to us after 6 & 12 month appointments along with a copy of your child’s immunizations.